Contact: 18001801817 
socialIconsFacebook   socialIconsTwitter
Font Size : A | A- | A+
Select Language
User Name
Useful Tool

Download Acrobat Reader
Download Acrobat Reader, the National Portal of India
  Web MailWeb Mail
Change of Ownership in House Tax Records

 Change of Ownership in House Tax Records

Apply for change of Ownership in House Tax records with Municipal Corporation, and/or check the status of your previously submitted application. Click on appropriate link to proceed forward.

1. Proof of Ownership of property by new owner (either one is needed and must be certified by notary
(a) Registry
(b) Will
(c) Decree from Registrar
2. Affidavit with photograph from new owner attested by executive magistrate requesting the changeof ownersip
3. Copy of House Tax Assessment Notice/House Tax Receipt
4. Certified Location Map (clearly indicating location of property)
5. Identity Proof (2 different Identity proofs are needed)
(a) Driving Licence
(b) Voter Card
(c) Government Identity Card
(d) PAN Card
6. Attested Copy of passport size photograph.
6. No Objection Certificate(if required).
* In case the change in ownership is caused because of death of original owner then Death Certificate is also required.
* In case if the property being owned is not from the owner as mentioned above then provide copies of entire chain of ownership transfers as single attachment.

Change of Ownership in House Tax Record
Apply for Change of Ownership in House Tax Records
Check Status
Check Application Status
Your Browser is : Unknown 0.0
The site is best viewed in IE 8,9,10,Firefox 4.X. onwards, Safari 5.x Resolution 800 X 600
You are visitor number 4683630