Apply for change of Ownership in House Tax records with Municipal Corporation, and/or check the status of your previously submitted application. Click on appropriate link to proceed forward.
* In case the change in ownership is caused because of death of original owner then Death Certificate is also required.
- 1. Proof of Ownership of property by new owner (either one is needed and must be certified by notary
- (a) Registry
- (b) Will
- (c) Decree from Registrar
- 2. Affidavit with photograph from new owner attested by executive magistrate requesting the changeof ownersip
- 3. Copy of House Tax Assessment Notice/House Tax Receipt
- 4. Certified Location Map (clearly indicating location of property)
- 5. Identity Proof (2 different Identity proofs are needed)
- (a) Driving Licence
- (b) Voter Card
- (c) Government Identity Card
- (d) PAN Card
- 6. Attested Copy of passport size photograph.
- 6. No Objection Certificate(if required).
* In case if the property being owned is not from the owner as mentioned above then provide copies of entire chain of ownership transfers as single attachment.